Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finale

I wish I had a really fantastic poem to post as then final piece of this blog. Heck, I wish I had a poem to end it. In classic Kelly procrastinator/slacker fashion, I don't have anything. The conclusion of this blog was ill timed with a visit from my younger brother. Our weekend was more or less filled with bowling and goofiness, so I find myself at the end of the most structured writing project I've ever embarked on without anything profound or beautiful or even quasi-profound/beautiful to say.

Thanks for your readership and your comments. Stay posted over the next week or so. I may be back with a new writing challenge for myself.

1 comment:

Listen Think Speak said...

I liked it Dr. Prosen, congrats on finishing the project. Looking forward to reading about the following endeavors. Peace,

Dan